info-chinese

[Info-chinese] erection wherever

From: Felice Krause
Subject: [Info-chinese] erection wherever
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:45:06 -0300

Some ofthem were whistling; they were nearly all bigger than me.
There was a stable-yard outside and the cabby whobrought me was grooming his horse opposite. Everything I didseemed to go wrong that term. A few days after that it was a Sunday and we were all sitting out on thelawn having tea. Each time my heart gave a jump because I thought it might be Uncle Fred. I was dreading the boys seeing me but they were all attheir forms except little Bird.
Bernard Selliger says she ought to,considering she was in a circus, his mother said so.
Vincents, so I didnt make any mistakesscarcely.
After prayers and breakfast the next morning; I didnt know where to goor what to do, nor did Kirk.
The only thing I dont like about him is his hanging aboutmother so much. An oldBelgian priest comes for the service.
But he was Eton and perhaps its different there. Mother rides beautifully and I loveriding with her. I hadnt thought hed have taken me straight downlike this.
Ionly wish the pater had something more like Littlejohn in him but hehasnt and never will have.
Long before theend of the term Pearsons room was full of plants in little baskets andpots. After a bit MrsThornhill came in and put her hand on my shoulder and asked me what Idrun away for. He was an awfully jolly chap something like Frank but not sosmart. As for Sissy she always sucks up to everyone soshell be all right.
Bill said he was oneof those damned papists and hed like to hit him behind the ear.
The cubicle on the other side ofmine belonged to Pearson.
Keeling says hes got thousandsand thousands a year but I mustnt tell anyone he said so.
Butwhat changed everything was Littlejohns taking our form because ofPenley being ill. There was a stable-yard outside and the cabby whobrought me was grooming his horse opposite.
What Iwas afraid of was the pater seeing me.
It might be a long time and I should have had to be all bymyself and think about everything. I think I should have started blubbing then if Captain Forresthadnt been there.
A fat old woman with ared shawl on came outside and the old cabby and she talked to eachother.
I told him I didnt mind if it wasnt a German oneand he could play games. If Ive got to have a tutor, I must say I couldnt have ajollier one.
He said that would be all right and told me I could go for arow if I liked.
I like Dick Anderson though hes so muchyounger than me. I liked Mr Thornhill at once and Mrs Thornhill was quite pretty.
When I got in, all the other boys were there and he wascalling over their names.
I thought they might be surprised at my being there butnobody took any notice.
I hadnt thought hed have taken me straight downlike this. Pater nevergives me more than ten bob himself and makes an awful fuss about that.
I didnt say anything, just listened to his usual pie-jaw. There was a boy about my size sitting on top of two boxes in frontof it.