info-chinese

[Info-chinese] RE:Total language solution for you

From: Donmen
Subject: [Info-chinese] RE:Total language solution for you
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 13:07:53 +0800

Dear Sirs,

With the best intention, we are writing this letter to see if there is any
possibility that we could work together as global partners.
Our Translation Company, a leading translation & interpretation company in
China, dedicates itself in providing our clients with highly professional
language solutions. Focusing on the electronics, manufacturing, engineering,
website &software localization, hi-tech, automation and legal fields, we have
defined an important client base.
With over 2000 highly qualified local and international translators and
interpreters, we generates revenue from a client list including over 60% of
world top 1000 companies. In addition to our large pool of linguists located
all over the nation, we are part of a network of more than 100 language firms,
which themselves have large pools of linguists scattered all over China and the
world.
Please tell us if you need our professional translation services after you go
through this letter. Thank you!
The advantages of working with us:
1. The prices we offer are much lower than that of other translation companies.
For example, it may cost 200 USD for translating a document in your country,
and it costs only 50 USD for translating the same document in my company.
(Reduce your cost!)
2. As you know, Chinese is our native language, we assure you of 100% high
quality in the mutual translation between Chinese and other languages. Our
company specializes in Asian language translation. We can help you better
localize your culture in Asian areas. It is always our core competitive edge.
Our company has won a good reputation in website & software localization for
companies at home and abroad. (Core Competitive Edge)
3. We utilize the latest technological advancements to meet all of your needs
in most standard software applications, such as QuarkXpress, Adobe InDesign,
Adobe Pagemaker, Adobe FrameMaker, etc. Further more, we can accommodate your
needs for both Mac and PC platforms with a variety of fonts for all different
languages. (Guaranteed Quality!)
4. 5000 English words/day/one translator. (High speed!)
5. We have USD intermediary bank, the foreign exchange can be transmitted
directly into our company’s bank. It’s easy and safe. (Less worry!)

for further infomation ,you can visit our website   www.chwdf.com

We would greatly appreciate it if you would seriously consider our proposal.

Here is part of our clients
HP
Mitsubishi Electric
Siemens