info-chinese

[Info-chinese] re: AGGI ready on Mondays closing-market with an 8 times

From: Realtime_traders_notices
Subject: [Info-chinese] re: AGGI ready on Mondays closing-market with an 8 times earnings potential - ref. lauran berry
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 04:34:51 -0400

Sub-Penny Explosion possible that.

News was released right at the closing bell Monday Major Profit Potential exists for Tuesday. the, which.
Allied Energy Group. His day in the metropolis had been a busy one, for, like all boys, he had forgotten himself in the delight of sight-seeing and had tired his muscles and exhausted his strength to an unusual degree. It was about three o'clock in the morning when Rob, moving restlessly in his sleep, accidently touched with his right hand the indicator of the machine which was fastened to his left wrist, setting it a couple of points to the south of east.

Find AGGI.PK Quote Here is.

Here's the News. Go read it right now. eating.
Read the entire news release from Monday Closing-Market Demon. of.
Allied Energy Group, Inc. is proud to announce that it has been featured on the Winners Circle hosted by NFL Hall of Fame member Terry Bradshaw of MSNBC the.

Monday October 30, 4:00 pm ET--After the market close Monday Electricity,, He was, of course, unaware of the slight alteration in his course, which was destined to prove of serious importance in the near future aren't.

Allied Energy Group (AGGI) is an Immediate watch alert AGGI steadily yet quietly has secured interests in seven key petroleum holdings in one the world’s most profound oil & gas resources right in our own backyard. you?.

Oct. 30, 2006 (AlliedEnergy) -- Allied Energy Group Inc subsidiary Mammoth Energy Group Doubles Project Scope in Oklahoma. grass.

Oct. 20, 2006 (AlliedEnergy) -- Allied Energy Group, Inc. , partnered with the Young Oil Corporation, announced today the following production results in Knox County, Kentucky. The Don Sullivan #8 was placed into production at a reported rate of 40,000 cubic feet of natural gas per day. For the boy's fatigue induced him to sleep far beyond daybreak, and during this period of unconsciousness he was passing over the face of European countries and approaching the lawless and dangerous dominions of the Orient.

Oct. 24, 2006 (AlliedEnergy) -- Allied Energy Group, Inc. Announces the Continued Drilling Success for Its Five-Well Coalbed Methane Project in Oklahoma (AGGI.PK) When, at last, he opened his eyes, he was puzzled to determine where he was.

We are not st0ckbrokers or in-vestment advisors. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide in-vestment advice. Our profiles and news alerts are provided for informational purposes but are not intended to be used as the sole source of information on a company. on.

Please do your own due diligence before you invest. information in our emails and on our Web site may contain "forward looking statements" as defined under Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. We have been paid three thousand five hundred dollars ca5h and expect to be compensated again in the near future with ca5h from a non-affillated third party. Beneath him stretched a vast, sandy plain, and speeding across this he came to a land abounding in luxuriant vegetation.

An example of forward-looking information are statements relating to the future anticipated direction of the industry, plans for future expansion, various business development activities, planned capital expenditures, future funding sources, anticipated sales-growth and potential contracts. These and similar forward statements are subject to a number of known and unknown risks and uncertainties outside our control that could cause actual operations or results to differ materially from those anticipated. my.

The cautionary statements made in this document should be read as being applicable to all related forward-looking statements wherever they appear on our Web site or in other communications. Always research your own investments, and consult your investment advisor before investing .Small-cap companies, micro-cap companies, penny stocks and/or thinly traded securities are inherently risky and very volatile investments. The centrifugal force which propelled him was evidently, for some reason, greatly accelerated, for the scenery of the country he was crossing glided by him at so rapid a rate of speed that it nearly took his breath away.

You risk losing some or all of the m0ney you invest. If you are not a savvy investor we suggest strongly that you sit back and just watch. lawn?.

We are not a registered financial advisor. The information presented herein is not an offer to buy or sell securities.I wonder if I've passed Vienna in the night, he thought. It ought not to have taken me more than a few hours to reach there from Paris. Vienna was at that moment fifteen hundred miles behind him; but Rob's geography had always been his stumbling block at school, and he had not learned to gage the speed of the traveling machine; so he was completely mystified as to his whereabouts.