info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Be wise – get a chance

From: Aileen Lambert
Subject: [Info-chinese] Be wise – get a chance
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 03:57:36 +0480

TRADlNG ALERT for NOV 16th!

PRG GROUP INC, INC (PRGJ)

THIS ST0CK IS EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED!

PRGJ - is our HOT PICK, which we feel is most undervalued
st ock we have ever featured and should out perform all other picks.
__
Current Price: $1.10
Short Term Price Target: $2.75
Str ong Buy Recomendation
*800+% profit potential short term

COMPANY PROFILE:
__
PRG Group Inc. is a global provider of innovative consulting, technology,
and outsourcing services. PRG currently partners with companies such as IBM,
Microsoft,
and Sun Microsystems to maximize the value transferred to customer.

Buy with confidence on Thursday Nov16. PRGJ Will Expload!!!!