info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Re: unmerite

From: Quintus Tremblay
Subject: [Info-chinese] Re: unmerite
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 00:13:52 +0100

and opened my eyes. Floyds face swam blurrily into view. I blinked
we live, you may have some of us back at your military mercy. But not
Avert your eyes, he said. The access code is top secret.
now going to abolish. You can ship him off for treatment at an
Including life on this despicable planet?
bucket.
We walked heads high and strong. Hiding any qualms we might have had.
walked away from the others so my voice would not disturb them.
going. I shut up. Floyd shook the spittle from his so-called musical
I certainly hope so, Tremearnes voice said inside my head. But
Who seems to be the top trader around here.