info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.

From: Gravois H. Winton
Subject: [Info-chinese] Pharmacy bulletin: Christmas discounts.
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 00:37:22 -0500

Boo :)))

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas holidays.

Category "Best on-line pharmacy store".

Due to our research we can surely say that "MyCanadianPharmacy" drug store presents high-quality of service, drugs and client support. Also they provide confidential and secure purchase for all clients. The same medications that you can by here in USA but at lower prices.
So they got an "excellent" rating grade!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas 20% Discount!

Here http://ghrfnc.ergorabbit.info/?62293192 you can find:
Men's Health: 17 products
Anti-Depressants: 9 products
Pain Relief: 3 products
Weight loss: 13 products
Antibiotics: 4 products

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association
"Gravois H. Winton"
Refuse the evil, and choose the good. [Isaiah 7:15]
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
These repetitive words and phrases are merely methods of convincing the subconscious mind.
Bigotry dwarfs the soul by shutting out the truth.
Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If I am not for others, what am I? And if not now, when?
Just because you like my stuff doesn't mean I owe you anything.
If you laid ever economist in the country end to end you would still not reach a conclusion.
The superiority of some men is merely local. They are great because their associates are little.