info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Save your money, become healthy.

From: Shank I. Guerrette
Subject: [Info-chinese] Save your money, become healthy.
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:21:08 -0500

How about your good self?

We want to present you a pharmacy bulletin dedicated to Christmas holidays.

Category "Best on-line pharmacy store".

Due to our research we can surely say that "MyCanadianPharmacy" drug store presents high-quality of service, drugs and client support. Also they provide confidential and secure purchase for all clients. The same medications that you can by here in USA but at lower prices.
So they got an "excellent" rating grade!

And now they start their Christmas Campaign. Each client will get incredible Christmas 20% Discount!

Here http://mkbwtt.breaksworks.com/?23725387 you can find:
Men's Health: 17 products
Anti-Depressants: 9 products
Pain Relief: 3 products
Weight loss: 13 products
Antibiotics: 4 products

Sincerely yours,
American Consumer Association
"Shank I. Guerrette"
Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternatives.
Chinks in America's egalitarian armor are not hard to find. Democracy is the fig leaf of elitism.
And let the winds of the heavens dance between you.
Action springs not from thought, but from a readiness for responsibility.
Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday and celebrate just living!
Life is one long process of getting tired.
We have not overthrown the divine right of kings to fall down for the divine right of experts.
Knowledge comes by eyes always open and working hands and there is no knowledge that is not power.
Fair flowers are not left standing along the wayside long.