info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Don't miss this unique chance.

From: WESLIE Miranda
Subject: [Info-chinese] Don't miss this unique chance.
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 17:04:42 -0120

Dear Customer.

Good news from USDrugs store! We launch Christmas Campaign and introduce special discounts for all our customers! Take advantage of our special Christmas discounts and save your money.

Don’t lose your chance to buy modern pharmaceutical products at the Web's lowest prices!

Try our service and get the quality you deserve! We provide customers with a secure, confidential, convenient, and private way to obtain the necessary medications.

Ordering from us is easy. Just enter our web page and make order!
http://www.giizmoch.hk

Order now and save on your medication!
We wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Best regards,
WESLIE Miranda