info-chinese

[Info-chinese] re:Do you want to get a special Christmas discount on med

From: Marisa Vela
Subject: [Info-chinese] re:Do you want to get a special Christmas discount on medications? It is easy.
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:35:16 +0480

Dear,

With this letter we are presenting you one of the most popular Canadian on-line stores!

Our products are manufactured according to the same strict medical standards as US medications!

You have no need now to buy expensive American pharmaceutical products! Same quality, lower prices!

Click here to make order and your medications will be delivered directly to your doorstep:
http://foolyus.hk

With best regards,
Dr Marisa Vela
Reproductive Research Center