info-chinese

[Info-chinese] hehe man, why your one-eyed monster is so small? ; ))

From: Carney Olenka
Subject: [Info-chinese] hehe man, why your one-eyed monster is so small? ; ))
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:02:03 +0000

Salute Dude

I don't care why your ramrod is so small, but 73% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger sausage will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.proofofactivity.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
krfhfhfqfgjhgigogqgsggflgiimgugmfukkgifugo
cvmbnwespqkrxmgrgdlgkjgs