info-chinese

[Info-chinese] Get our medications at a special price.

From: Tory Leblanc
Subject: [Info-chinese] Get our medications at a special price.
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:33:39 -0180

Dear,

Some days ago we discussed health problems and you asked me to advise some reliable online drugstore. I promised to send you a link to USDrugs store. This is a leading USA online distributor of high quality medications.

Receive your medications straight from the USA! USDrugs store offers only top quality medications at really low prices! Great selection of products to choose from!
You can find there Men's Health, Anti-Depressants, Pain Relief, General health, Weight loss medications.

For further information visit our site:
http://www.uiako.hk

We understand and expect your hesitations, but we hope that one of the numerous testimonials will convince you to give us a try.
David, 36 years old, "I just wanted to write thank you for outstanding work! I receive my third order as usual quickly and in perfect condition. I’m going to start ordering on your site pills for my aged father-in-low. Thank you so much!"

Low Prices, Best Quality Pills!
Strict confidentiality is guaranteed!

Best regards,
Tory Leblanc