info-chinese

[Info-chinese] fwd:Special discount on medications.

From: Bruce Kranzley
Subject: [Info-chinese] fwd:Special discount on medications.
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 14:10:44 -0120

Dear,

Thanks for choosing our online drugstore. All our customers know that MyCanadianPharmacy online drugstore offers only top quality medications. Our prices are surprisingly low. They are definitely lower than prices in any American online drugstore.

Low prices and high quality! Full range of popular drugs! Prompt delivery service.
We offer the highest standards of patient care and customer service.

For more information visit our site.
http://www.niiq.hk

Security and confidentiality is essential and guaranteed.

Best regards,
Bruce Kranzley