info-gama

[Info-gama] documentation for unstable version 1.5 at CVS

From: Ales Cepek
Subject: [Info-gama] documentation for unstable version 1.5 at CVS
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 19:06:41 +0200

First initial versions of some texinfo files for unstable development
version 1.5 are available from CVS.

For anonymous read-only access submit

    cvs -d:pserver:anoncvs@@subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gama login

when CVS ask for password answer by <return> and then

     cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anoncvs@@subversions.gnu.org:/webcvs
              co software/gama/unstable

If you don't have the program `makeinfo' for processing Texinfo
documentation format, please let me know and I will send you unstable
documentation as a plain ASCII file or in HTML, dvi, ps or pdf format.

Ales