info-gengetopt

GNU Gengetopt 2.22.4

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: GNU Gengetopt 2.22.4
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 18:37:34 +0100

GNU Gengetopt 2.22.4 has been released.  It is available from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gengetopt/ and mirrors of that site (see list of
mirror sites at http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html).

GNU Gengetopt generates a C function that uses getopt_long function
to parse the command line options, validate them and fill a
struct.

Version 2.22.4

   * switched to git repository
   * removed other gcc compilation warnings on generated files

You can also find details about new features on my blog, in this area:
http://tronprog.blogspot.com/search/label/gengetopt.

Visit the Gengetopt home page at
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt

This project's git repository can be checked out through the following clone instruction:

     git clone git://git.savannah.gnu.org/gengetopt.git

Further instructions can be found at the address:

http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gengetopt.

And the git repository can also browsed on-line at

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gengetopt.git.

Bug reports should go to address@hidden

The following mailing lists are available:

    * address@hidden, for generic discussions about the program
and for asking for help about it (open mailing list),
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/help-gengetopt
    * address@hidden , for receiving information about new
releases and features (read-only mailing list),
http://mail.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/info-gengetopt

if you want to subscribe to a mailing list just go to the URL and follow
the instructions or just send me an e-mail.

cheers
        Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net