[Info-gnupedia]Re: happy new year

From: Chris Uzelac
Subject: [Info-gnupedia]Re: happy new year
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:35:38 -0500

>> I'd like to hear from you, guys, what are you writing about?

Well, I figured that I'd first tackle some subjects I have a special
interest in and that I'm particularly close to at the moment - one about the
university I attend (Indiana University), some short articles on my favorite
authors (Neil Gaiman, Harlan Ellison, Philip Jose Farmer, etc.).  Then, I
thought that the best thing to do would be to take note of topics I try to
research on the Internet and could find very little.  Then contribute an
article on that topic based on what I found elsewhere.

And of course, I'm open to suggestions.

-Chris Uzelac
www.allecto.org