[Info-gnupedia]Submitting Articles

From: Bryce Harrington
Subject: [Info-gnupedia]Submitting Articles
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 16:48:45 -0800 (PST)

norman says:
>  first article from me will be about the "photo-electric-effect". and
>  there will be more articles from that fucking physics-for-beginners
>  shit - atomtheory of bohr, frank-hertz-experiment, maybe some
>  kristallographie. my workinglanguage is german.
>  format will be latex, printable ps and latex2html'ed html
>  (perhapswith some sugar)
>
>  norman

Oleg replies:
> Did you mean Chinese New Year? ;) As to my articles - I already wrote
> two: one is about constructed international language Esperanto, and
> the other is about its creator Ludovic Lazarus Lamenhof. Hector said
> they're defining very important issues right now and that it'll take a
> week or so. Probably then my articles will be put on the Net as a part
> of GNUPedia. At least I hope so... I'd like to hear from you, guys,
> what are you writing about?
>
> Oleg

Hi guys,

If you'd like, send a copy of your articles my way, and I'll put the
copy up on www.wikipedia.com, so people can check 'em out which the
technical side of things is being ironed out.  Or you can post them
there directly if you want, no permissions (or waiting) required.  :-)

Email them to:  address@hidden   ...or...
Post them at:   http://www.wikipedia.com/

Bryce