Re: [Info-gnupedia]IS THE GNUPEDIA PROJECT ABLE TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE ?

From: Stephen A. Fuqua
Subject: Re: [Info-gnupedia]IS THE GNUPEDIA PROJECT ABLE TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE ? (ENGLISH)
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:46:19 -0500 (EST)

I must humbly agree with our French colleague's recent post. If you do not
read French (as I do not), I recommend translating through
translator.go.com perhaps (we all know by now, I hope, to avoid anything
by altavista).

I have also been wanting to enquire about the relationship with Nupedia.
According to the Nupedia founder's recent remarks, Stallman made a simple
mistake with GNUpedia and the two projects are really supposed to be one.
Without intending to sound like a troll here, frankly the Nupedia sounds
like a much more authentic and professional project
(http://www.nupedia.com)

Sincerely,
Stephen A. Fuqua

address@hidden      // address@hidden
Webmaster              // Research Assistant
http://www.safnet.com // U. of Texas High Energy Physics
ph. 512.374.9417     // ph. 512.475.8673