[Info-gne] Re[8]: Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it

From: sheldon afaaf
Subject: [Info-gne] Re[8]: Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 19:14:53 +0000

God be with you!

Tired of being ooovvvveeeeerrrwwwweiiigggghhhhttt? We can help!
http://www.trilaphys.com/hd/?93&ktsmz

"What is it? you're not worried about anything?" she said,
looking intently at his face in the starlight.
But she could not have seen his face if a flash of lightning had
not hidden the stars and revealed it.  In that flash she saw his
face distinctly, and seeing him calm and happy, she smiled at
him.
"She understands," he thought; "she knows what I'm thinking
about.  Shall I tell her or not?  Yes, I'll tell her." But at the
moment he was about to speak, she began speaking.