[Info-gne] Greetings

From: Dr. Gregory Mancer
Subject: [Info-gne] Greetings
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:35:02 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Dear faithful One,

My name is Dr Gregory Mancer,I am the branch and
computer manager here in our bank.I have only written to seek your
indulgence and assistance. I wish to make a transfer involving a huge
amount of base £15,000,000.00 {Fifteen Million B.Pounds Sterlings}of
Late Mr Mark Smith out of the bank,he died since 1995,till now the
account remains dormat.I am proposing to make this transfer to a
designated bank account of your choice. Thus, for your indulgence and
support, I propose an offer of 20% of the total amount to be yours
after the transfer has been successfully concluded.Your full name and
phone number/fax is need in the first place.

 Kindly reply me stating
your interest, and I shall furnish you with the details and necessary
proceedures with which to make the transfer progress. I am anxiously
awaiting your response.
Thanks and God bless You.
Dr Gregory Mancer.
 My Informations will be given to you