[Info-gne] reminder indispensable

From: Janet Kim
Subject: [Info-gne] reminder indispensable
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 06:57:17 -0600

My animals were most carefullyselected for the work they had to do and for the local climate. This eelworm story is being continued in Rhodesia. FOOT-AND-MOUTH DISEASEIf this holds for plants, why should it not apply to animals?
John Tarves at Heversham in SouthWestmorland. The veterinary surgeon reports that it is the best T. I secured samples of the roots ofthese thriving strawberry plants and asked Dr.
The difference is most pronounced in those years when clover seed isgenerally a poor crop.
Foot-and-mouth is considered to be a virus disease.
This was one of the best examples of the retreat of virusbefore soil fertility I have so far seen.
The control plot alongside was a red carpet of this pest. The rootsystem of these three sets of types was then explored. Has the potato in thecourse of years lost something, or was its original introductionimperfect? Three further questions suggest themselves. The same results were invariably obtained.
Its use, as was to be expected,was not usually beneficial on virgin soil. The crops were excellent and no soiltroubles or pests were to be seen.
It may well bethat the efficiency of this association is one of the chief factors inseed formation.
But all my efforts to get this done failed toovercome the inertia of departmentalism.
The veterinary surgeon reports that it is the best T.
After two or three years the potatoes of one crop cannotbe used to raise the next.
Theplots were arranged side by side on land well manured with compost. Everything will then be readyfor a simple experiment in disease prevention.
The difference is most pronounced in those years when clover seed isgenerally a poor crop.
The coat of the working animal mustalso be kept clean and free from dung.
Is the mycorrhizalassociation, which is known to occur in sugar-cane, involved in thismatter? Has the potato in thecourse of years lost something, or was its original introductionimperfect?
This is collected by theislanders and used for their potato patches. All thisconsolidated the moist silage and allowed the proper fermentation tobegin. Such attempts to control anoutbreak should cease. The twigs and leaves are nowhealthy and quite free from pests.
In due course answers to thesequestions will no doubt be provided.
Ifthese soils begin to respond to artificials, attention should be paid tothe humus supply.