[Info-gne] pension

From: Olive Sullivan
Subject: [Info-gne] pension
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:08:04 +0600

Brotherhood, to another class, is an offensive organization, for pillage. What could apply moredirectly to the world today?
I am, she continued, stating nothing new.
Freedom to think,freedom to believe, freedom to strive, freedom to develop, from highestto lowest. Equally great, save Progress, which moves themall.
The forces of disintegration am wily, but fearful.
When capital oppresses labor, forces ofdisintegration are freed.
Betty would broaden thisdefinition a bit, as did Stephen.
Brotherhood, to another class, is an offensive organization, for pillage.
We do NOT keep any eBooks in compliance with a particularpaper edition. SPACE: The obstructed manifestation of the orthic essence, conductivity. Unless thiscan be brought home to the souls of men, the fight will be long andbitter.
As important as the first two, more so, is the third, phrased thus byMary K.
Her answer: Unity ofConsciousness, the one and only reality. Fundamentally, youknow that the I Am of man is in evolution, and must go on.
This is thepurpose beyond all others, the Eternal Purpose of United Construction. Brotherhood is purpose of progress, not purpose of profit. As important as the first two, more so, is the third, phrased thus byMary K.
Mansself-awareness is the highest _expression_ of this reality. It was immediately noticed that while Mr. Blessed arethey that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Inthe unobstructed universe Quality is in evolution, and therefore indegrees.
But do not mistakeme: governmental totalitarianism is only the outward and visible symbol. But civilization is supposed to be growing out ofit.
Disguised as purposes of light they hope for welcome.
They have fed theartist falsehoods, and the writer fear of fear.