[Info-gne] Just published M asters Based on Working Experience

From: Moses
Subject: [Info-gne] Just published M asters Based on Working Experience
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:31:55 -0500

Hate s tudying?
Fas t Trac k D egree Prog ram

Obtain the degr ee you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life
experience. A prosperous future, m oney earning power, and the Admiration of
all.

Degr ees from an Established, Presti gious, Leading Institution.
Your deg ree will show exactly what you really can do.

Get the J ob, Promotio n, Bu siness Opportunity and Social Advancement you
Desire!
Eliminates classrooms and traveling.

Achieve your Bachelo rs, Mas ters, MB A, or Ph D
in the field of your expertise.

Professional and affordable! Call now - your Grad uation is a phone call away.

Please call:
 1 -206-984-2185
Calls returned promptly

Fools build houses, and wise men live in them Only knife ah know whah in
pumpkin belly.  To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your
heart  Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of
my mouth. It never rains but it pours Everyone stretches his legs according to
the length of his coverlet He who sups with the devil should have a long spoon
Beggars and borrowers cannot be choosers He who knows better has never tried it