[Info-gne] You can't find cure that you need?

From: Debunked F. Pols
Subject: [Info-gne] You can't find cure that you need?
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:37:28 -0500

Do you feel the pressure to perform and not rising to the occasion??

visit us

I dozed off happily since there is one thing better than not being noticed and that is being noticed and filed into a category. I was going against Inskipps direct orders, walking out on him and the Corps. Violence was the way, a power putsch, perhaps assassination, certainly revolution and turmoil of some kind. He apparently did not believe in pajama bottoms and it hurt me to see the goose bumps rising on those thin shanks. Many times the source was a forgery. One eye opened slowly. He was answering a lot of questions for me. Using the coal scoop in the pail it shoveled in a good portion of anthracite and banged the firedoor shut again.