[Info-gne] illicit segment

From: Richard Mcguire
Subject: [Info-gne] illicit segment
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:50:41 +0200

Where else could you see mimes doing interpretive dance to gospel music?
Was I high in my Junior year photo? Directed by Nancy Meyers, The
Holiday is a star-studded holiday treat, although it's not without its
drawbacks. Directed by Nancy Meyers, The Holiday is a star-studded
holiday treat, although it's not without its drawbacks.

&&&&