[Info-gne] Where did you get so small woody?

From: Giovanna Isabella
Subject: [Info-gne] Where did you get so small woody?
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 16:19:29 +0000

Yo Sir

I don't care why your thing is so small, but 83% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger prick will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://www.retune.us you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
lnilftfmfsjtfifqfihmfufmgujkfigufo
dfkjghwenflgkdwdfwkjgghs