[Info-gne] YO comrade with small member!! ;))

From: Aurel Rui
Subject: [Info-gne] YO comrade with small member!! ;))
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:56:56 +0000

Greet Sir

I don't care why your Johnson is so small, but 74% of women do.
They are pretty sure that bigger woody will make their desire
stronger. You have the chance to change your life.

Here http://ourcampusevents.com you can get the thing.

It will help you for sure.
The remedy can be sent worldwide.
If you wont be satisfied - we will return all you money.
No bullshit.

--
ogrurortrlnmrrrhrnttrnstrjorsrrlsh
skldfjgdlsfkgjereriotuw