info-gnu-chess

CamContacts Confirmation: You are winner .

From: Denis Pederastov , Camcontacts
Subject: CamContacts Confirmation: You are winner .
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:36:07 +0300

You are winner .

We are invite you for 3 days free of charge
Test US
We are the Best

We are the first in the internet who made this

live shows directly from Riga ,Latvia

Young russian and latvian girls years work online .

www.camcontacts.net

Russian girls will do anything with mans infront of the cameras for your
pleasure .
These little easteuropean slut can do everything ANAL and VAGINAL with big
DILDO's, DOUBLBE PENETRATION , SQUIRT,
Just ASK  ,
We are invite you for 3 days free of charge
You can also order a girl  from our site , she'll visit you and do all these
things right in your home ,
Escort and Massage service is available worldwide
check our girls, yuo'll be surprised.

Models needed.
you want to make 100-1000$ in a week, then send your photos to the following
e-mail: help@camcontacts.net
or to the our head office address:
at
Latvia
Riga
Dzirnavi iela 37-5e LV-1010
ATTN: Darja Suart
or call us +371 9627667 ATTN: Darja Suart
Additional info at http://www.camcontacts.net/exhibinstructions.html
take a girlfriend with you, for each girlfriend taken with you we pay 300$ if
you take a girlfriend barely legal we pay 500$ instant

If you are from Latvia, then use proxy server. These problem were caused due to
our problems with government. Also do not pay attention to this sign
http://www.camcontacts.net/spamemail.html it was made for our security

you are Webmaster and wanna earn 10.000$ per week ,
click here
http://www.camsense.com/

Thanx for help www.YesPayments.com who help us with credit card processing

to unsubscribe call +371 9627667 ATTN: Darja Suart or just write
help@camcontacts.net