info-gnu-chess

Re: Problem with GNUChess [as white] and Gothmog [as black]

From: Simon Waters
Subject: Re: Problem with GNUChess [as white] and Gothmog [as black]
Date: Sat, 01 May 2004 17:45:59 +0100

n o s p a m p l e a s e wrote:

> cygwin1.dll file is there in both the directories.

The suggestion was they be the same version, so replace the older with
the newer - right click and pick properties to get the version number in
MS Windows (I still get to use it sometimes :( ).

www.cygwin.com will have the latest - but that isn't needed from my
reading of the reply.

Not heard of this problem before, but then I try not to use MS Windows