info-gnu-chess

Online Chess Game! Play chess for free. Free chess download.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Online Chess Game! Play chess for free. Free chess download.
Date: 13 Jul 2005 10:26:27 -0700

This online chess game has been made available so that everyone can
play chess for free. Just go to my website to get your free chess
download.

http://chessgame.servegame.com

Click on 'Play Chess' in the left navigation.

This program was written by me for a class, CS 4376 Object Oriented
Programming, and I have continued to slowly improve it. I update the
version online as I make improvments to the game so over time the
computer will become smarter as I continue to write code. If you play
against my computer and would like to share the outcome of the game
with me I can be emailed at nateg5@yahoo.com.