[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Stephen F. Booth
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:20:43 -0500
GNU cgicc 3.2 has been released. It is available from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/cgicc/ and mirrors of that site (see list of
mirror sites at http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html).
Major changes between versions 3.1.6 and 3.2
* License changed to the Lesser GNU General Public License
* HTTP header classes rewritten and refactored
* HTML output now more XML-compliant
* Documentation rewritten in Doxygen format
* Added a demo on cookie usage
GNU cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly
simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide
Web. cgicc performs the following functions:
- Parses both GET and POST form data transparently.
- Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and
multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
- Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid
in application debugging.
- Provides full on-the-fly HTML 4.0 generation capabilities, with
- Supports HTTP file upload.
- Compatible with FastCGI
Please send bug reports, suggestions, and comments to
Stephen F. Booth / address@hidden
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- cgicc-3.2 released,
Stephen F. Booth <=