info-gnu

GNU Dumb needs a new maintainer

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: GNU Dumb needs a new maintainer
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 11:16:46 -0400

GNU Dumb is a 3d game engine, which has no maintainer at present.
We're looking for a capable C programmer who would like to fix bugs
and add features.

Unfortunately it has been impossible to contact the old maintainer.
This means that the new maintainer will need to take stock of the
situation on your own and figure out what work ought to be done.

If you want to undertake the job, please send me mail.