|Subject:||GNU Cgicc 3.2.4 released|
|Date:||Sun, 15 Jul 2007 16:44:58 +0200|
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am happy to announce the next release of GNU Cgicc.
This release is numbered 3.2.4 .
GNU cgicc is an ANSI C++ compliant class library that greatly simplifies the creation of CGI applications for the World Wide Web. cgicc performs the following functions:
* Parses both GET and POST form data transparently.
* Provides string, integer, floating-point and single- and multiple-choice retrieval methods for form data.
* Provides methods for saving and restoring CGI environments to aid in application debugging.
* Provides full on-the-fly HTML generation capabilities, with support for cookies.
* Supports HTTP file upload.
* Compatible with FastCGI.
Changes in 3.2.4: 15 July 2007
* Upgrade from LGPL version 2 to LGPL version 3 or later.
* Add a new Demo . A complete card game with AI, Scoring, Persistant data.
* A new maintainer : Sebastien DIAZ
Gzipped tarballs are available from
and its mirror sites. SHA1 sums may be found there as well.
The web site of GNU fdisk is at:
Sébastien DIAZ <address@hidden>
GNU Cgicc Maintainer
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|