[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Denemo 0.9.6 Release
Denemo 0.9.6 Release
Thu, 20 Sep 2012 17:25:57 +0100
Denemo version 0.9.6 has been released.
Denemo is a program for inputting music notation. http://www.denemo.org
The music being entered is displayed and can be printed via LilyPond or
played via internal synthesizer.
New features in this version:
* Tooltips now available on all the menus and menu items.
* Control over delay before tooltips appear and tooltip
browsing in preferences
* Heavy & quick tooltips can be turned on/off by user
* Score Layouts - print a variety of score layouts without
altering the score
* In addition to the standard Full Score, Single Part,
Reduced Score, you can now define score layouts to print
just one section (e.g. the chorus, or the solo parts in
* Blank Pages can be inserted specific to a score layout.
* Lyrics can be positioned above and below the staff (for
two parts to a staff)
* Conditional Directives
* Enabling the page turns to be defined separately for
Full Score and Single Part layouts
* Enabling parts which have identical first and second
time bars to dispense with these when printing single
* Enabling printing using different clef changes, or for
transposing instruments without altering the score.
* Commands, menu labels tooltips now all translatable.
* Scheme scripts have their strings made available for
* Translation into Czech completed (thanks to Pavel Fric)
* Title page can carry a picture of the opening music
* Snippets of music can be placed in the critical
* Mouse User Option
* For those who like clicking on the mouse, lots of
user-friendly buttons for creating music scores.
Known Issues for this version:
Some strings in C code and Scheme code are not marked for translation.
Some radio buttons are not showing tooltips.
Additional lyric verses cannot be added - this is a regression which is
already fixed for the next version.
Here are the compressed sources (from a mirror) :
If automatic redirection fails, the list of mirrors is at:
Or if need be you can use the main GNU ftp server:
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Denemo 0.9.6 Release,
Richard Shann <=