[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[llvm-dev] LLVM Cauldron 2016 (Sep 8th, Hebden Bridge, UK) registration
[llvm-dev] LLVM Cauldron 2016 (Sep 8th, Hebden Bridge, UK) registration and call for papers now open
Tue, 19 Jul 2016 17:43:42 +0100
We are pleased to announce the first LLVM Cauldron, to be held on Thursday
September 8th 2016 in Hebden Bridge, UK. This is the day before the GNU Tools
Cauldron being held at the same venue, so we hope to take advantage of the high
concentration of compiler enthusiasts and to encourage lots of
cross-pollination between communities.
This will be a one-day conference with a single talks track and a space for
breakout sessions, birds of a feather session, and tutorials. For those that
want to give a brief description of their work, there will be lightning talks.
The meeting is free to attend and open to anyone whether a hobbyist, from
academia, or from industry, and regardless of previous experience with LLVM.
We welcome proposals for:
* technical presentations (25 minutes)
* lightning talks (5 minutes)
* birds of a feather sessions (~30 minutes)
* tutorials (60 minutes)
Please register to attend and consider submitting a talk.
* More information http://llvm.org/devmtg/2016-09/
* Registration http://goo.gl/forms/IqKzBtIYJIgEZf3G2
* Talk submission http://goo.gl/forms/iFEPwjjLhNHeFeru2
The LLVM Cauldron 2016 team
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [llvm-dev] LLVM Cauldron 2016 (Sep 8th, Hebden Bridge, UK) registration and call for papers now open,
Konstantina Mitropoulou <=