Re: stored mail differs from the sent

From: Jesper Harder
Subject: Re: stored mail differs from the sent
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:21:36 +0200

Thomas Persson <thomas@spacecentre.se> writes:

> To clarify things I've sent a mail containing Swedish characters to
> myself. I opened both up with C-u g.
>
> The archived message with the headers I believe are relevant looks
> like this:

Note that the archived message is most likely exactly what you
actually sent.  This header reveals why the mail you receive is
different:

e303.vildanden.afb.lu.se id i3LFu1BL012842

I.e. the receiving MTA converted it, so the stored mail isn't
different from what you sent.

Does the signature work when you preview it with `C-c RET P' in the
message buffer?

--
Jesper Harder                                <http://purl.org/harder/>