Re: send mail to several recipients with bbdb

From: Fabian Braennstroem
Subject: Re: send mail to several recipients with bbdb
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:20:44 +0200

Hello,

Kai Grossjohann <kai@emptydomain.de> writes:

> Fabian Braennstroem <f.braennstroem@gmx.de> writes:
>
>> (defun my-mail-tab ()
>
> Gnus 5.10 comes with a command message-tab, conveniently bound to TAB
> by default, which more or less does what you need, I think.

O.K. I deleted my code-part. Thanks! Unfortunately it doesn't help with the
mail-alias. I copied one of my bbdb-entries:

xxx
         Office: 030
            net: xxxx
            AKA: TU
  creation-date: 27 Feb 2004
      timestamp: 20 Apr 2004
      last-subj: Wechsel
     user-agent: Pegasus Mail for Windows (v4.02a)
     mail-alias: TU

As you can see, I have a mail-alias 'TU', but when writing this and afterwards
pressing TAB, I just see the addresses which have a beginning TU in their
names!?

Greetings!
--
Fabian Braennstroem