How to merge two gnus mail folders

From: Lars Tobias Borsting
Subject: How to merge two gnus mail folders
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 11:53:43 +0200

I am trying to merge to gnus mail folders. One is at home and the other
is at school, and I want to move my home gnus mail to my school gnus.

I have, say $HOME/Mail/mail/misc/ at both school and home, how can I
merge these together? I can't just copy the one to the other and just
give new file names, because gnus keeps some kind of Summary Buffer
cache somewhere I don't know, so the new merged mail won't show up in
the summary.

Regards,
Lars Tobias Borsting