"Washing" HTML Email Messages

From: Randy Yates
Subject: "Washing" HTML Email Messages
Date: Fri, 07 May 2004 05:29:13 GMT

Can someone please help clear up my confusion on HTML article
washing? I want to keep HTML washing turned off by default, but
if I've received an HTML message from someone I trust I want
to tell gnus to render it. Typing "W h" does not work.

I've read about the gnus-article-wash-html function (which is nil
on startup for me) but I don't understand the interaction between
ti and gnus-article-wash-function and other gnus-article-washXYZ
functions. Help!
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "Ticket to the moon, flight leaves here today
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %  from Satellite 2"