Can someone confirm this...

From: Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos
Subject: Can someone confirm this...
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:39:47 -0000

Hi, can someone pls confirm this: If I don't set any variable
about expiring articles in the .gnus and then I press E for an
article (to make it expirable manually) and if that article is a
mail from an imap server, gnus will delete that article from the
server 1 week later.

Is this correct?

What about if I want to delete the E-messages from the server
immediately ?

Cheers,
--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon