Re: what does G means ?

From: Mårten Svantesson
Subject: Re: what does G means ?
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:20:46 +0200

yonderstar <liuyingzhi@yahoo.com> writes:

>  btw my gnus drops offline after being idle for about 5 minits
> and then i need to restarts it. it happens to you guys too ?

No, but you don't have to restart Gnus if it happens. Instead press ^
in the Group-buffer to reach the server buffer. There you'll see that
the troubled server is marked denied or closed. Place the point on the
row of the server and press O to open it again.

--
                - Mårten

mail: msv@kth.se *** ICQ: 4356928 *** mobile: +46 (0)707390385