Re: Mark all as unread

From: Peter Machtans
Subject: Re: Mark all as unread
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 22:54:53 +0200

* Lars Tobias Borsting <larstobi@itea.ntnu.no> wrote:

> Peter Machtans <retep.snathcam@gmx.de> writes:
>> Hmm, fetch the big RFM again for the n-th time
>> and take another look at the marking/processmarking section,
>> there are so many ways, oh Lord ;-)
> The marking/processmarking stuff isn't the hardest to figure out. It is
> well documented in the FM. It's the marking article unread that I can't
> find in there. And I have actually looked before asking, so please don't
> bang me with the LART yet. ;-)

Alas, I only tried to be funny ... and failed utterly. No LART intented!

>> M-& M-u
> That's the command I've been searching for all along. After looking for
> it in the FM I still can't find it. Where did you find it?

In the HTML manual coming with Gnus 5.10.6.: chapter 3.26.2 & chapter 8.1.

And in my personal excerpts made while reading the manual, well
knowing I would appreciate M-& once upon a time. If I did not
I'd never find the googies again when I need them.

cu,
Peter