Re: Undo when editing/composing mail

From: Joel Reicher
Subject: Re: Undo when editing/composing mail
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:46:04 GMT

John Robot <john.robot@laposte.net> writes:

> If I hit my `undo' key when composing an article -- like this
> one --, I'm losing everything I've typed.

You might be talking about standard emacs behaviour:

"Usually each editing command makes a separate entry in the undo
records, but some commands such as `query-replace' make many entries,
and very simple commands such as self-inserting characters are often
grouped to make undoing less tedious."

(from the first paragraph of the `(emacs) Undo' info node)

Cheers,

        - Joel