x-face problem

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: x-face problem
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 11:24:55 -0400

On gnus 5.10.6, I'm having a problem posting with my X-face.

I believe it will be ok in this post, because I've manually removed
the two spaces, but when I don't do that, gnus wraps my X-face before
the fill column and inserts a space at the end and the beginning of
the line.

This causes many newsreaders (including gnus) to see the second piece
as a continuation of the Subject: header.

You can see a couple of posts on news.test that demonstrate the
problem.

Is there a workaround that's better than just not using X-faces?

--
Laura (mailto:lconrad@laymusic.org , http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011