Extra headers from IMAP server

From: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Extra headers from IMAP server
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:03:27 +0200

I wanted to do something with my Ifile hint in the summary buffer, so
I changed the gnus-extra-headers like so:
(setq gnus-extra-headers
      '(To Newsgroups
           X-Ifile-Hint
           X-Todo-Priority))
(setq nnmail-extra-headers gnus-extra-headers)

It doesn't work.  I still can't see the X-Ifile-Hint header.  I guess
that gnus can't easily request it from my IMAP server.  Is this right?
No extra headers which aren't normally reported by the server anyway?

If so, has anyone here a clue how to configure the Courier imap server
to send non-standard headers like that?  Or is there another
relatively painless fix?

Thanks.
--
"That's all the legacy I ever wanted, to have people remember me like
a shooting star streaking across their Life sky, illuminating, for