Catching Up without Confirmation

From: Emily Jackson
Subject: Catching Up without Confirmation
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 08:32:23 -0500

Is there any way to stop Gnus from asking me every time I catch up a
newsgroup (typing Z n, for instance) if I want to mark all messages as
read? I couldn't find anything regarding this either in the manual or
on the web.

Thanks very much,

Emily

--
"If it seem slow, wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay."
Emily Jackson