Re: Does the development gnus not split mail using fancy split?

From: Josef Oswald
Subject: Re: Does the development gnus not split mail using fancy split?
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:25:42 GMT

David Hanak <dhanakDONT@isisSEND.vanderbiltME.eduSPAM> writes:

> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004, Josef Oswald wrote:
>
>> Well I just found out that
>> does not split mail, using the fancy split set up in ~/.gnus.
>
> Well, it sure does for me, and I always use the newest version from CVS.
> True, I use Gnu/Emacs, but I doubt that this could be the reason of the
> different behavior.  Perhaps if you could show how your mail splitting
> is set up, we could be more helpful.

Thanks, as I too tend to upgrade the development gnus fairly often, I
first thought that Gnus would be the culprit.

Now after reading your response I went trough .gnus and weeded out some
old stuff. Don't know were the problem was, but it was _user_ created.

So sorry for the noise.

The funny thing was/is the stable version _wasn't_ complaining :-)

--
Josef Oswald also -> gnus@chello.at  :-)