Re: how to collapse all thread?

From: Norbert Koch
Subject: Re: how to collapse all thread?
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 16:15:58 +0200

rokia <Rokia@batbug.org> writes:

> but what does RTFM means? :$

You had that coming ...

>From The Free On-line Dictionary of Computing (27 SEP 03) :

  RTFM

           /R T F M/ Read The Fucking Manual (always
          abbreviated, sometimes bowdlerised to "Fine" or "Friendly") An
          (unhelpful) guru's traditional response when someone asks a
          question in a newsgroup or mailing list which he could
          have easily answered for himself had he bothered to RTFM.

          The term may also be used to indicate that you couldn't find
          the answer in the manual.  E.g. "How do I interface Unix to my
          toaster?  And yes, I did RTFM but the FM didn't help and I
          can't RTFS."

          Other derived forms include RTFAQ, RTFB, RTM, and, more
          recently, STFW.  Compare: UTSL.

norbert.