Spam.el question

From: David Hanak
Subject: Spam.el question
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 11:00:09 -0500

Hi,

I'm using Gnus from CVS with spam.el and bogofilter to split spam.  I've
got one problem though.  Whenever I enter a group and reread any old
articles, and then I leave the group, the reread messages are first
unmarked and subsequently remarked as ham messages.  (The unmarking is
skipped if they aren't yet recorded in the registry.)

I tried to fix this by adding the ancient-mark to the list of ham marks,
but then it is even worse: whenever I leave a group, all messages with
an ancient-mark are registered as ham (without unregistering them
first).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

--