Pop up bbdb right of article buffer

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Pop up bbdb right of article buffer
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:19:47 +0200

Hi,

I use Gnus with bbdb and when I open a mail whose sender is in my bbdb a
new window pops up below the article buffer like this:

|                Summary Buffer                                   |
|                Article Buffer                                   |
|               BBDB Buffer                                       |

What I want is that the bbdb buffer pops up right of the article buffer
like here:

|             Summary Buffer                                     |
+-----------------------------------------+----------------------+
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|             Article Buffer              |     BBDB Buffer      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
|                                         |                      |
+-----------------------------------------+----------------------+

The article buffer should at least be 90 columns wide, the rest should
be for bbdb. One thing which prevents me from using
gnus-add-configuration is that the bbdb buffer should only be there when
the article's sender is in my bbdb. If not the bbdb buffer should be
closed.

All in all: How can I change the bbdb popup window's position without
changing the default bbdb behaviour?

If there are some variables/functions to do this, pointing me to them
should be enough, I hope.

Much thanks in advance,
Tassilo