Re: Extra space in X-Draft-From field when drafting a messgage

From: Katsumi Yamaoka
Subject: Re: Extra space in X-Draft-From field when drafting a messgage
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 18:02:36 +0900

> In fact I mean when forwarding digest message (as mail or post),
> original artivle number(s) should be inserted. But seems now it's not
> the case. I dont mean to remove them. You can try it yourself.

I saw what you said, but I couldn't reproduce such a result
using `S O m' and `S O p'.  In my environment, the X-Draft-From
header is inserted after typing `C-c C-c'.  So, the way that I
know whether correct article numbers will be inserted is to
examine the value of the message-required-headers variable in
the message buffer, or to see the Gcc'ed article after sending.
I'll look for other possibilities...